How much does your IT costs you once hardware failure and downtime is taken
into consideration? What about your employees not working while their computers
are being fixed or replaced? In order to minimize such expenses, it is crucial
to maintain your system at all times. It has been proven that preventing computer
damages is much more efficient than fixing them after they occur. Just like your
car, furnace or your health, computers need maintenance; having computers checked
regularly for viruses, spyware and hardware failure will allow you to catch
problems before they get out of hand.
We have customizable monthly plans to allow you to budget your IT costs while
ensuring your IT infrastructure is functioning effectively.
- Prevention of hardware and software problems
- Ensure that back-up, spyware and antivirus software are up-to-date
and functioning properly to prevent data loss and/or damage
- Allows you to budget your IT expenses and saves you money in the long-run
||Price (per month)
|Printers and other peripherals
|3rd party software
||to be estimated
If you have 10 to 20 units, receive 10% discount
If you have 20 to 30 units, receive 15% discount
Over 30 units, click here
for a quote.
- Virus setup, scans and management
- Spyware setup, scans and maintenance
- Operating System (OS) Updates
- User management and security policy enforcement
- System Backups setup and monitoring
- Hardware scans and system maintenance
- Hardware replacement (not including hardware cost)
- 1 Hour response via remote connection during working hours
- Unlimited technical support during working hours
- After-hours maintenance
In order for us to provide your company with proper IT support, there are certain conditions that
must be met. We can assist you in meeting these conditions:
- Antivirus and Antispyware application must be installed and up-to-date.
Although, there are number of free antivirus and antispyware programs
available, they are limited in their functionality. In order for us to
ensure that your system is protected from viruses and spyware, you need
to own an appropriate antivirus and antispyware program.
- If data backup data is required, backup applications must be installed.
In order for your data to be backed up and monitored, you must have one
of the Backup applications installed on your servers and workstations.
- Operating System must be up-to-date. You must have Windows XP or
later system on your workstations and Windows Server 2003 or later on
your servers. Unfortunately, some of the older operating systems are
not supported any more (as of July 13, 2010, Windows 2000 and Windows
Server 2000 are no longer supported by Microsoft:
Although, we will do our best to maintain your current system,
we recommend that you have your Windows upgraded to the latest version.